woensdag 9 oktober 2013

Woonbeurs blogs 2013

Goodmorning! This is really the last post about the Woonbeurs, but I've enjoyed sharing my photo's with you. Already one week ago I was liveblogging on the Woonbeurs at Designcity together with some other bloggers. I've had a lovely time at two days of Meet the blogger last week where I've joined good workshops about copyrights from Charlotte Meindertsma and how to encourage yourself as a blogger by Tina Fussel from Travelmom. Also I learned a bit more about SEO by Robbert Glabbeek. Flying over to the Netherlands for an inspiring keynote : Victoria Smith from SFgirlbybay and Tricia Guild from Designers Guild. It was a pleasure to meet these inspiring people and learn more from their experiences and knowledges. 

Here some last images from the Linteloo booth at the Woonbeurs and above some colourful inspiration from Fest.

www.alphons.net
A good inspiring week with today the last post from the Woonbeurs with a photo from a couple of bloggers, liveblogging on the Designcity. Im in the back on the left, next to me Christine ( House of C), and on the other side: Suzanne ( &Suus),  Yvonne (Yvestown), Irene (Bureau Knipoog) and Sandra (Accessorize your home) . Other bloggers on this table were Anki ( Zilverblauw), Iris (Enigheid), Marlous ( Planet Fur), Jantine ( April & May),  Franca (villa d'Esta), Diana (Homemade Happiness), Wendy (Beeldsteil), Desiree (Vosgesparis) and Kirsten ( Just Kirsten )


1 opmerking:

Thank you for reading my blog, I would like to read your comment. With Love, Souraya