maandag 24 maart 2014

Happy new week!

Hello! A new week for Binti Home with some good appointments, new assignments to work on and deadlines.. wauw, a  busy week but I lovely to work on. Also busy with the new webshop, Binti Home Shop, will go online soon! I can say I'm really excited to share my new thoughts and ideas with you. For now some Monday Inspiration with this tablesetting. I really like the use of different (natural) materials together, here you can see a simple white plate on a oak tabletop for some contrast. To create levels I used the wooden plate from HK Living and a linen napkin from Dille & Kamille. Add a flower or a branch for a personal and colourful touch. Have a good week! 


Styling en fotografie : Souraya Hassan, Binti Home

1 opmerking:

Thank you for reading my blog, I would like to read your comment. With Love, Souraya